Thursday, October 23, 2008

Taormina, Sicily and my Birthday!! August 2008

So it was pretty hard to leave the Pescosolido Summer Camp, especially since some great friends I had made were staying behind to hike up to the top of a nearby mountain…but I had to get going in order to get down to Sicily for my birthday! I met up with a wonderful friend of mine in Taormina, and spent two days just relaxing and spending time together and going to the beach! I spent my birthday with her and one of her friends…at the beach at Isola Bella, then a delicious dinner at a restaurant in Taormina called Tiramisu. And the tiramisu was great! I had a really nice time there, and the center of Taormina is so beautiful, even if people say it’s too touristy. Here’s a few pictures:















































No comments: