Thursday, June 5, 2008

Article on WWOOFing in France - must read!!

Ciao a tutti! Here is a beautiful article written about an experience as a WWOOF (WorldWide Opportunities on Organic Farms) volunteer in France. In case you didn't know I served as a WWOOF volunteer in Sicily from October-November 2007 and I'm currently planning my next trip to Europe for this summer and fall to do some more WWOOFING! It's a great article that shows some of the beautiful things about how being a WWOOF volunteer gives you those cultural experiences you couldn't get anywhere else. I'm hoping to write about my experience from last fall and this summer on WWOOF farms and publish it as well when I return...I'll keep you posted!

http://frugaltraveler.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/04/tending-the-farm-stand-in-southern-france/

No comments: